d. Code of Conduct
All coaches, trainers and mentors of HRM Global must agree to follow this code of professional conduct (The Code). Alleged breaches of The Code will be fully investigated by HRM Global Ltd and, if proven, may lead to the expulsion of the guilty party and the withdrawal, without compensation, of all and any rights previously bestowed by virtue of that individual’s connection with HRM Global Ltd.
All employees and associates of HRM Global Ltd agree to: -
- Always conduct themselves to the highest levels of ethics, integrity, accountability and responsibility.
- Treat all clients and potential clients with absolute dignity, confidentiality and respect as free and equal individuals.
- Respect the commercial confidentiality of HRM Global Ltd by not divulging business information to any third parties.
- Maintain the good reputation of the coaching and mentoring professions in general and HRM Global Ltd in particular.
- Comply with both the spirit and the letter of any commercial agreements made with clients, potential clients, professional colleagues and HRM Global Ltd.
- Make commercial agreements with clients and potential clients that are fair and will respect all parties to such agreements.
- Represent true levels of status, title, competence, qualifications and experience, plus memberships of relevant organisations, in order not to mislead, misrepresent or defraud.
- Permit HRM Global Ltd to obtain references to confirm that the items in section 7 are accurate and information is up-to-date.
- Be covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance of at least £5million and supply HRM Global with a copy of the certificate.
- Clearly state to clients and potential clients the terms of any commercial agreement including the expectations of both parties.
- Make no claims or implications of outcomes that cannot be demonstrated or guaranteed.
- Obtain verbal or written permission from any client or potential client before releasing their names as referees. Ideally, permission should be given in writing.
- Respect the absolute rights of the client’s confidentiality except as expressly permitted by the client or potential client in writing or as required by law.
- Recommend that the client is referred to another HRM Global Coach, Trainer or Mentor when they will be more appropriate to the client’s needs.
- Avoid all conflicts of interests and give notice of such potential conflicts to HRM Global Ltd. Advise both HRM Global Ltd and the client on the risk of conflict if a relationship moves beyond a coach/client situation. (For example: a personal or business relationship.)
- Refrain from offering professional information or advice that you know to be confidential, misleading or where the accuracy is beyond your competence to assess.
- Endeavour to enhance public understanding and acceptance of professional coaching and mentoring.
- Share skills and experience with fellow coaches, trainers and mentors of HRM Global Ltd to further increase the body of knowledge, skills and competencies of such parties.
- Respect all copyrights, agreements, work, intellectual property and trademarks and comply with all laws covering such areas.
- Contact HRM Global Ltd immediately if in a situation which may create conflict, litigation or bad publicity.
- Comply with all laws and by-laws of the UK and, if clients are based abroad, with the laws of the clients’ country in addition to respecting the local culture and traditions.
- Ensure that all promotional materials, whether verbal or written, are legal, decent, truthful, honest and in compliance with the requirements of the UK Advertising Standards Authority.
- Make a copy of this Code freely available to clients if they request it.